Decisive Intelligence, Inc. is seeking a ServiceNow Business Analyst with an ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE to work closely with customers and implementation teams to support requirements elicitation, documentation, and delivery for large scale customer engagements. As a Business Analyst, you will work with a vast range of organizations to help them work more efficiently and gain greater value using the ServiceNow platform. You are essential in designing and deploying best practice process solutions that help achieve the strategic goals of our customers. In this role, you will lead process discovery, re-engineering, improvement, and analysis sessions to identify solutions that are repeatable, efficient, and accelerate value by employing proven best practice solutions. You will document, prioritize, and support in the delivery of the overall solution that will allow our customers to manage work more efficiently, and meet the overall goals of the project.
• Prepare and lead process discovery and requirement workshops with customer sponsors and key stakeholders to identify requirements.
• Document, communicate and validate business, functional design, and process requirements throughout the customer engagement.
• Identify areas of process/platform improvement and recommend solutions to gain process efficiencies, improve long-term platform sustainability, and increase adoption rates.
• Provide guidance to customers of tools, features, and processes available to them on the ServiceNow platform that could provide additional value.
• Ensure all process related deliverables to customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes.
• Design and deliver tailored ServiceNow solution demonstrations that align to customers' objectives along with key metrics and KPI's to quantify the solution value.
• Collaborate and contribute to the organization to support continuous improvement of customer delivery, best practice processes, collateral, and team development.
• Invest and maintain expertise in ServiceNow products, processes, best practices, capabilities, and features