Decisive Intelligence, Inc. is seeking a ServiceNow Systems Administrator with an active Secret DoD clearance in support of the Army Research Lab in Adelphi, MD.
The ServiceNow System Administrator shall provide configuration management services for the ServiceNow (SN) application as needed to sustain its operation and populate ARL policies and data.
- Schedule and coordinate operating system software upgrades to be performed by PEO Aviation contractors
- Troubleshoot, identify, and resolve SN-related problems
- Coordinate and maintain ARL access to the application and systems
- Receive service desk calls and provide Level 2 technical support
- Perform analysis and management of SN application logs
- Populate the SN application with ARL data and policies as needed
- Manage ServiceNow policy and security controls
- Add, modify, and remove ARL workflows
- Monitor the SN application performance and investigate error messages and conditions
- Install unclassified client monitoring software and perform periodic checks of system status, messages, and alerts
- Manage system backups for the SN application and configuration data (not the hosted server)
- Coordinate with technical contacts to tune OS or application performance, as needed
- Contact vendors of scheduled warranty/maintenance work when hardware or software problems are detected; escalate issues within vendor problem management when necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least (5) years of related experience.
- Clearance Requirement: US Citizen with a DoD Secret clearance